How your information will be used
We will use your email address so that we may send periodic emails to update you on new products and information relating to our service. Your email address will not be sold, exchanged or transferred to a third party for any reason whatsoever. The email address we hold is stored on a Mailchimp encrypted system & our CRM system which are both fully GDPR compliant.
Occasionally we would like to send you information about our own products and services by email. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes by emailing us at Kennedy_Jennifer@hotmail.com or by unsubscribing from receiving future emails you may do this by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email.
As a consumer you have rights over the data we hold, and these are:
- Right to object to processing at any time
- Right to opt out of marketing at any time
- Right to have an incorrect email address corrected
- Right to have your email address erased from our mailing list
- Right to export of personal data
Access to your information and correction
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold on you. If you would like some or all of your personal information, please email us at Kennedy_Jennifer@hotmail.com.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. We recognise that this is your personal data and therefore have an open and transparent process and will respond to any SAR requests promptly.
How to contact us
- Email us: Kennedy_Jennifer@hotmail.com
- Phone us 07813 462075
- or write to us at: 3 Norwood House, 53 Brighton Grove, Fallowfield, Manchester M14 5JT